Private Excellent Safari Adventure from Ft. Lauderdale
Upon arrival at the tour departure destination, you will board a small airboat that will take you deep into the swamps surrounded by alligators and birds. This hour long adventure has no equal.
Back on solid ground, you will be part of an interactive reptile demonstration offering you the opportunity to see and hold some of the Everglades most famous inhabitants. This trip is guaranteed great fun for the entire family!
Covid-19 Procedures: These tours are private for your small group only to ensure safe social distancing. All guests are required to wear face masks or coverings.
Pricing is "per-group" for 1 to 4 persons with an option to add up to 5 additional persons with "per-person" pricing.
Rates - including tax
(Total Per Group for 1 to 6 Persons):
(Per Person for Each Additional Person - Maximum of 8 Total Persons):
Tour / Activity Details
Please see Special Schedule Details. Pickups occur before the tour departure time.
24 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Maximum of 9 persons per tour. Tour offers pick ups from specified locations in Ft. Myers, Ft. Myers Beach and Estero. Rates do not include gratuities. Please order online or call us at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
Special Schedule Details
There are no tours scheduled on the following dates when they fall on a Saturday:
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Day
- Aiboat ride
- Gator show
- Nature walk
- Rain pancho (if needed)
- Bug spray (if needed)
What to Bring/Wear
- Upon arrival at the tour destination, you board an airboat that will navigate the "River of Grass" portion of Everglades National Park!
- During this 45-minute airboat ride, you see alligators and a beautiful variety of unique birds that may include roseate spoonbills, great egrets, wood storks, purple gallinules, snail kites and more.
- How much do you know about alligators? How long can they stay under water? What’s their life expectancy? How fast do they grow? When is nesting season? What’s the difference between gators and crocodiles?
- Learn all about the crocodilians of Florida in this exciting and up-close gator show.
- Stroll through the park and explore the wildlife exhibits accompanied by your guide and take a short boardwalk through a pond apple forest.
- Captain Bob’s Excellent Adventure is fun for the whole family!
24 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Maximum of 9 persons per tour. Tour offers pick ups from specified locations in Ft. Lauderdale. Rates do not include gratuities. Please order online or call us at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.